For all orders there is a required 50% deposit of total to secure scheduled date. Deposits can be paid through major card. Deposits are non refundable. The other 50% of our total will be due the date of delivery/ pick up.
Traveling with a cake:
To maintain the structural stability of the cake(s) and to ensure it arrives safely at the venue, Please place it in the passenger footwell where the passenger can easily reach it to keep it steady if necessary.
Please drive at a slow and steady pace, avoiding sudden bursts of speed, braking and sharp turns.
On warm days, please run your air conditioning before pickup until the car's interior is cool and keep it running until the cake reaches its destination.
Allowing pets to be in the car during a cake transport is strongly discouraged.
Upon arrival at the event venue, be sure to set up the cake in a cool display area away from sunlight (And away from anywhere sunlight might move) without delay. The cake will melt if it is outside on a hot day.
If your cake requires equipment such as columns, cake plates or a stand, a security deposit must be left with me at the time of final payment in order to ensure safe return of the equipment. I will return this security deposit when the equipment is returned to me in original condition no later than one week after the event date. The security deposit is forfeit if equipment is not returned by equipment return date.
1) An initial deposit of 50% of the total amount of order is non-refundable.
2) Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC must receive the balance by the due date indicated or contract is null and void, and deposit will not be refunded.
3) Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC is not responsible for any damage to the product(s) after delivery. You are responsible for providing an appropriate and secure table and environment for the product(s). Cakes are heavy and require a sturdy table, and optimal room temperature of 75 degrees or below.
4) If flowers are provided by an outside source, you acknowledge that fresh flowers are not a food product, and may contain pesticides, insects, dirt, or other contaminants.
5) If you or your representative elect to pick up and set up the cake(s), you assume all liability and responsibility for the condition of the cake(s) once it leaves Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC's possession.
6) We will photograph the product(s) and Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC reserves the right to use any photograph for display or promotion without compensation to you.
7) Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC products may contain or come into contact with milk, wheat, nuts, soy, and other allergens. You agree to notify your guests of this risk and hold us harmless for allergic reactions.
8) Performance of this agreement is contingent upon the ability of Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC to complete the agreement and is subject to illness, labor disputes or strikes, acts of god, and other causes beyond our control. Should Miss Ashley's Bakery LLC be unable to fulfill the agreement, a full refund will be given. Liability is for no more than the cost of the product(s).
9) Should there be any cause for complaint, please keep the cake and return it to me within 48 hours.
By placing an order you agree to the terms set out and agree that you are the person responsible of all payments and decisions regarding your product order.